Due to our reduced capacity in the current climate, all musallees who wish to attend the masjid for jumma and Eid salaah will need to pre-book their space. Entry will only be given to those people that have booked their space through this website.
Under no circumstances will you be allowed inside the masjid if you do not:
- Book your space online using the form below.
- Bring with you and allow the volunteer to scan the QR code that is issued to you.
- Bring a face mask that fully covers your mouth and nose. This must remain in place throughout the whole time you are inside the masjid.
- Bring your own full sized prayer mat.
- Bring a bag to put your shoes in.
- Come prepared with wudhu. The toilet and wudhu facilities aren’t in use.
- Follow general COVID-19 guidelines and maintain social distancing.
Please note the following:
- Spaces will need to be pre-booked. There will be no adhoc spaces available. (A very small number of spaces are available in the 1st salaah for the elderly who are unable to use the Internet. This will be allocated at the volunteers’ discretion on a first come first served basis).
- If you need to cancel a booking, please reply to the email containing your tickets at least 24 hours beforehand to let us know so that other people can make use of that space.
- We will be monitoring the bookings closely each week and anyone that doesn’t attend a pre-booked salaah will be placed on a blacklist. If this happens regularly then any future tickets booked by that person will be cancelled and made available for other people to book.
- No children under 13, even if they have booked a space.
- When arriving, you will need to queue in the designated area outside the masjid while maintaining social distancing. The volunteers will call you inside one-by-one when the doors open.
- The doors will be locked once the Khutbah begins. If you arrive late or come for the wrong salaah, then you will miss the salaah and will need to pray zuhr when you return home. You will not be allowed to join another salaah.
- In order to facilitate the next salaah we require you to leave the masjid immediately after the fard prayer and pray your sunnah/nawafil at home.
- Please do not argue with any of the volunteers at any time. The Trustees have given them very specific instructions and they are giving up their free time to help the masjid.
We understand that this isn’t an ideal situation, but we are trying to accommodate as many musallees as possible while following Government guidelines.
We need all musallees to understand the situation we are in and to work with us to ensure everyone’s safety. Please do not be offended if you are turned away or reminded to follow the rules.