We now collect madrassah fees by direct debit only. Cash is no longer be accepted.
Why do we doing this?
- Direct debit allows teachers to focus more of their time in teaching the children by eliminating the administration involved in collecting cash.
- It ensures that fees are paid on time.
- There is no risk of losing the money like there is when sending cash with your child.
How does it work?
- Complete the direct debit form below. (All details are stored securely).
- We will send you a monthly invoice for the fees before the money is taken from your account. This will tell you when the payment will be requested from your bank/building society.
- On the payment date, the money will be debited from your account and recorded against the invoice as paid.
- Direct debits are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee offered by all UK banks and building societies. More information can be found at www.directdebits.co.uk.
- The direct debit payments are managed on behalf of Chingford Islamic Society by GoCardless Limited.
- Payments will appear on your statement as “GOCARDLESS CHINGFMASJID”.
- In case of any queries regarding a payment or invoice, please contact us via the contact form.